Topic: I'm Canadian... AND I WANT A CHUMBY!!!

I'm on the top of a 10 story building right now and I aint moving until I get to order a Chumby. If anything should happen to me, you'de be resposible. I AM CANADIAN and I WANT A CHUMBY!!!

I've yet created more than 6 widgets for the device even if I can't get one. How Fanboy is this!!!

Why don't you guys open an Ebay store and sell your Chumbys to Canadian? Can't be that complicated, no? There are all sort of stupid stores in there. I'm pretty sure you can do one! If I can get a knitting kit from Alabama, there must be a way I can get a Chumby!!!

Re: I'm Canadian... AND I WANT A CHUMBY!!!

Last I knew, there is some company threatening to sue the pants off the fine people at Chumby Industries if they start selling them in Canada.  Your best bet would probably just to buy a Chumby off ebay (since Chumby Industries can't be responsible for people selling or buying devices from users, or where they are bought or sold) or to have a friend in the states buy one for you and ship it up.

This is still the case - we currently have two Canadian companies threatening to sue us.  As far as I'm aware, there's no substantial movement in those situations.

Sorry, Canadians!

that sucks!

I don't understand... We have laws for the freedom of commerce. What are those companies?

So I guess that if I buy from Amazon.com, this wont solve my problem, right?

Probably not.

You can get around it by using the website www.borderlinx.com

perfect for ordering stuff from the US smile that wont come to canada.

I want one too.  I think I will get an american friend to order me one.

10 (edited by alexx_2010 2009-11-20 05:43:45)

Just try to buy it from other country.

Finally, we've resolved the issues related to Canada, so they're now available on the online store for sale to Canadians.

It's been a grueling process - sorry it took so long...

That's awesome!  I was able to snag an Infocast while stateside, but am glad we'll see more of these in Canada.

13 (edited by John Connor 2011-01-15 16:01:02)

It wouldn't be bad for canadians to have chumbys...by the way your widgets are COOL! Specially the <<All in one clock>>widget!

ZOLTAR HAS A FRIEND NAMED SOLOMON. He lives in Canda. So Zoltar buy up the chumby, and meet at border with Solomon. Zoltar tie chumby to a rope, and swings and throws it across the border river. Sometimes it goes into water, so we try again. Eventually Zoltar get the chumby over to Solomon. He goes home then dries it out, then listens to podcasts.