Topic: adjusting slideshow settings for internal photos in a channel

Hi all,

I just picked up a BB8 this weekend.
First I wanted to say wow, what an impressive device this is!

I may be missing this....but when I drag and drop internal photos into a channel I don't see a way to adjust the slideshow settings (like random, transition affects, displaying the time, etc).  The only option I have is how long long to stay in that app.  However, I can easily adjust the slideshow settings I mentioned if I just play through my internal photos via the photos option in the menu (not as an app).

Anyone have any feedback on this?

Thanks so much!
a

Re: adjusting slideshow settings for internal photos in a channel

Hi again,

I realize that my question might be more appropriate for the insignia forum, so I going to post it there.

But, since this is more of a developer's forum I was wondering if it was possible for me to edit the perl file behind this app to allow for the randomization of pictures.  The app in question is chumbydpf

I'd appreciate any feedback.

Thanks again and have a great holiday!
a

Re: adjusting slideshow settings for internal photos in a channel

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news dropandhop, but you have not missed anything. Slideshow options for the internal-to-channel app are not currently editable (by any means).  Glad to hear that you are otherwise pleased with the device, and thanks for moving your feature request to the Insignia forum.