Topic: Returning a Infocast. How do I unregister my account?

I bought a BB8 and BB3.5 Infocast.  I tried out both and really like the BB3.5 due to size and alarm clock features.  I have activated both to try them out.  I want to return the BB8.  How do I deactivate my linked account to this and return it to it's Brand New state?

Thanks!

Re: Returning a Infocast. How do I unregister my account?

Just go to the site, log in, select "my dashboard", then "delete" under the "select a device" popup.

Should this delete my settings on the actual Infocast?  It seems to stay on there.  Is there a way to reset the Infocast itself and delete all my personal information and settings?

I believe if you go into the hidden control panel http://wiki.chumby.com/mediawiki/index. … trol_Panel page there is an option to return to factory settings or at least delete caches that should remove most personal info.  The one thing I think will remain is the chumby name/serial # so if the BB8 is just placed back out on the shelf then possibly someone may have your old chumby 'name'.

Of course this is all pretty speculative on my part only based on having reset my BB8 once so ymmv.  hth.

from the user control panel wiki:
REPAIR SAFE MODE will allow recovery of the Special Options mode from USB