Topic: Can´t login at chumby.com

Hi,
I´ve got a problem at chumby.com. I can not login.  And if I try it the page show me that I should try it later.
- full-hd

Re: Can´t login at chumby.com

Did you create a chumby.com account?  Please remember that the chumby store (store.chumby.com), the chumby forums (forum.chumby.com) and the chumby industries website (chumby.com) all have separate login databases.

-Sam

I created a chumby.com account and loging my chumby. Then  I logged out. Sine then I can´t log in.
- full-hd

Did you verify your email address after creating your account?  Chumby may have your re-login capability on hold until you verify.

5 (edited by full-hd 2010-07-21 11:14:28)

Yes, I did. After this I were loged out and it doesn´t work again.

So now it´s working. Thank you.

Site seems to be down.

Cheers.

cbreeze wrote:

Site seems to be down.

Cheers.

We did a brief deployment at 10:15 PDT, but the site was down for only a few minutes.  We're not seeing any problems, and the site load appears to be normal.

We did notice an issue with session cookies in Firefox across the deployment, but that should fix itself within a few minutes (or by clearing cookies manually).

Anyone else experiencing problems?

Right you are.  Dumped cookies on Chrome and everything is bueno.  Thanks.

Cheers.

10 (edited by steelpaw 2010-08-18 19:31:13)

Duane wrote:

We did notice an issue with session cookies in Firefox across the deployment, but that should fix itself within a few minutes (or by clearing cookies manually).

Anyone else experiencing problems?

Yes, yesterday and today on chumby.com I get a page with the chumby logo and the message 'Sorry! This page is not available.'
I am using Firefox. I will try clearing cookies and see what happens.
edit: That fixed it.

Chumby.com has gone again these last two or three days. This time clearing cookies hasn't fixed it.

Are you still unable to get to chumby.com?

Fine again now, thanks.

sad I am getting the message now - I have deleted cookies and no change.

Any other ideas, please?
Mal

Mal Bridgeman wrote:

sad I am getting the message now - I have deleted cookies and no change.

Any other ideas, please?
Mal

I am not sure how it happened but English was no longer my default language for Firefox .... it caused oddities on Google too. I simply added English as the default language and all seems good again !

Phew!
Mal