Topic: Chumby web site issues

Hi

Anyone know why I haven't been able to get to my chumby channels for a few days now. I just get a "Sorry! this page is not available" message when I click on the "my channels" dropdown link.

Mark

Re: Chumby web site issues

Hmmm, I'm not seeing anything wrong.

Could you please clear your browser cache and see if the problem goes away?

Anyone else having this problem?

Mmmm, interesting. I cleared my Firefox cache and got the same result but when I switched to Chrome, everything worked as expected. I'll try Safari too, but Firefox is having problems. Odd....

Same here, started happening today. When accessing my chumby channels with firefox I get "Sorry! this page is not available"; when doing the same with Chrome, all works as it should.

Apparently this has been happening to other members for several days. Any heads up from the developers?

I got Firefox to work again by clearing out all my cookies. I tried clearing all my Recent History except the cookies to no avail but noticed that if I went into Private Browsing mode, everything worked. So I bit the bullet and cleared my cookies and everything started working again. Like you Chrome (and I also tried safari) worked without problem.

So I guess the site has some sort of incompatibility with Firefox cookies.

You are correct indeed!

I had only one cookie from chumby, named _chumby_session, and set to expire on May 12th. I removed it, restarted firefox, and now I can edit my channels again. Since I had to login again, I suspect just a logout/login sequence would have been enough to clear this website malfunction.

Thanks pepperm!