Topic: If I ordered today or tomorrow...

Would I get the chumby in the mail before christmas? Thanks!

- redfox1160

Re: If I ordered today or tomorrow...

Yes, you should get it in time for Christmas as long as you're in the US.

-Sam

I'm from the US, so I'll probably pick one up later today! Thanks!

- redfox1160

I ordered Monday and it shipped out today! Too bad I'm not opening it till Christmas!!!

- redfox1160

redfox1160 wrote:

I ordered Monday and it shipped out today! Too bad I'm not opening it till Christmas!!!

Do you know somebody? I ordered mine the 22nd, and it hasn't shipped yet...?

Linux Guy - Occasional Chumby Hacker

Materdaddy wrote:
redfox1160 wrote:

Do you know somebody? I ordered mine the 22nd, and it hasn't shipped yet...?

Nah, I think it is because when I ordered mine it said it was in stock (not on backorder), so maybe thats why? I dont really know. My account on the chumby store says "processing" but there is a tracking number. When I click that it says:

All shipment travel activity is displayed in local time for the location
Date/Time                        Activity                                                    Location                     Details
Dec 4, 2009 2:04 AM      Departed FedEx location                     BLOOMINGTON, CA
Dec 3, 2009 6:45 AM      Arrived at FedEx location                    BLOOMINGTON, CA
Dec 2, 2009 5:49 PM      Picked up                                            SAN DIEGO, CA
Dec 2, 2009 4:38 PM      Shipment information sent to FedEx

So, i guess I'm getting it next week (I'm in NJ). Sorry to hear about your delay though. At least this was just posted on the chumby store:

Orders for chumby one placed Nov 16 to 27 will ship by Dec 11. Orders placed on or after Nov 28 will ship by Dec 17 (in time for Christmas to US shipping addresses!).

So you should be getting it before the 25... but it does stink that it is taking so long.

- redfox1160

Just received it a moment ago! I guess I got lucky with the shipping!

- redfox1160

8 (edited by Wburg 2009-12-07 16:47:44)

I ordered mine on the 20th and it's still back ordered. No fair!

Edit: Was it a chumby one or classic?