Topic: Until December 3rd???!!!

Man, and this was suppose to be my birthday gift I should have gotten last Tuesday. sad

Re: Until December 3rd???!!!

The store is showing the estimated ship dates for *new* orders- as of this posting, that's Dec 12, not the delivery date for older orders.  Orders are shipped in the order they're received.

We're making every attempt to deliver Chumby One orders that were placed in the past on the dates the store said at the time.

Duane wrote:

The store is showing the estimated ship dates for *new* orders- as of this posting, that's Dec 12, not the delivery date for older orders.  Orders are shipped in the order they're received.

We're making every attempt to deliver Chumby One orders that were placed in the past on the dates the store said at the time.

Duane, you're working Thanksgiving?  eek, go home and give thanks!

Linux Guy - Occasional Chumby Hacker

Well the order was placed on 11/14, so from the page it mean it will ship on the 3rd.
Hopefully it's shipping from San Diego and it will get here soon in L.A.
Can't wait to upgrade the memory and add all those cool widgets!!!

5 (edited by cbreeze 2009-11-26 12:52:12)

Materdaddy wrote:
Duane wrote:

Duane, you're working Thanksgiving?  eek, go home and give thanks!

You know chumby never sleeps right? smile

xanotos wrote:

Hopefully it's shipping from San Diego and it will get here soon in L.A.
Can't wait to upgrade the memory and add all those cool widgets!!!

I don't want to be a downer, but so you don't get more frustrated (I know I did on my first order) unless something has changed, the chumby does not ship from San Diego.  On the other hand, it will be well worth the wait.  So hang in there!

Oh, and happy birthday. smile

Cheers.

I know what you mean. I'm just a little to excited to get my hands on something I'm really interestingin using. Never know about this product until I read a review on Engadget or something.
Can't wait to install that Star Trek Clock Widget. (yes, I'm a geek)

And yeah Duane, take some time off the computer and enjoy the day!
Oh, and thanks cbreeze.

Happy Thanksgiving!

I placed an order for a Chumby One on Nov. 11.  It shipped from San Diego on the 20th and arrived at my house in Indiana on the 25th. 

It's killing me that it was delivered, though, because I'm currently away for Thanksgiving -- my Chumby is sitting at home waiting for me!

8 (edited by cbreeze 2009-11-26 17:03:39)

Obnates wrote:

I placed an order for a Chumby One on Nov. 11.  It shipped from San Diego on the 20th and arrived at my house in Indiana on the 25th. 

It's killing me that it was delivered, though, because I'm currently away for Thanksgiving -- my Chumby is sitting at home waiting for me!

Well then maybe they are shipping from SD now.  The classic was shipped from China, but then went to the mid-west, and I'm on the west coast.  I watched it fly right over my house while tracking it, and then had to wait another 2 days.  yikes

You're gonna love it!

Cheers.

The Chumby One units are currently shipped from San Diego - however, they still come in batches from China.

Hi, and what about my chumby one???? I placed the order the 13th of november and it hasn´t arrived yet!!! I know San Diego is too far away from Spain....as soon as I have it I know I will order 2 more for xmas, but it´s taking too long....

please send me the chumby one, I will take care of it I´ll promise big_smile

Please read Steve's blog post regarding the shipping dates:

http://chumby.wordpress.com/2009/11/30/ … -shipping/

-Sam

12 (edited by Materdaddy 2009-12-02 16:39:15)

Since they're shipped from here, can I come pick mine up when it's available? big_smile

Linux Guy - Occasional Chumby Hacker