Topic: MediaFly not working as Alarm source

If I set a custom alarm to go off and play one of my MediaFly channels, the Alarm Screen appears but nothing plays.  I am able to manually go to the CP->Music->MediaFly  and play this channel.  The bug that prevented MediaFly from working at all seems to have been fixed but  it isn't working as an alarm.

Re: MediaFly not working as Alarm source

Thanks, I'll look into it.

Any luck reproducing this?  I would like to be able to hear the NYT Frontpage followed by the Backstory podcast (or some other podcast).  Unfortunately, if I use the Chumby supplied NYT source, then today's Frontpage is immediately followed by yesterday's and so on.  I don't see anyway to have it stop after today's podcast and then switch to a different source.  This is why I was trying to use MediaFly with a channel that has the two (or more) podcasts of interest and a rule to only play today's podcasts.  However, MediaFly won't work (for me) as an alarm source.

No info yet - I'll file a formal bug for QA so they'll track it.

I had the same problem with Mediafly not working as an alarm. It worked just fine for a while and then one morning it stopped. I changed the alarm to another source and it worked just fine. Preferred the Mediafly though.