Topic: Gimme Chumby 2.0!

So when will we get Chumby 2.0 already? I’ve been putting off buying one because, well, it’s just WAY too cutesy for me. I know…it’s supposed to inspire love and devotion with its adorable little face and cuddly retro leather inserts…kinda like a puppy without the floppy ears and drool. The spawn of a baseball and a hacky-sack. But that’s why I won’t buy one, eh? With the women I date, I have enough faux affection in my life. I just want my Chumby to deliver the goods in a sleek-looking Frogdesign case that doesn’t clash with the decor in my post-apocalyptic Bladerunner-style digs. I want it to serve up tasty widgets…not be my chum. By.

Re: Gimme Chumby 2.0!

That's where the hackability comes in. Get an old fuse panel and go nuts like with this poorly rendered concept. Not very frog-design, but somewhat post-apocalyptic.

I have nothing to add to the discussion. I just wanted to say that your Tapwave Zodiac icon rocks. I'm thinking of getting a new battery for mine.

I regetted not buying a Tapwave Zodiac when i had a chance, opting for a less expensive refurb T2.... I will *never* buy refurb from Palm again... EVER

My Tapwave was my only PDA whose digitizer never got totally out of whack. And I've had a lot.

Actually, that's not true. My original USR Palm Pilot 5000 never did either. Still works, too.