Topic: My Introduction

Hi all,

I am a Flash Lite Developer and Certified Adobe Flash Lite Instructor with several years of experience with both Flash Lite 1.1 and 2.x. I currently don't own a Chumby, however I am willing to help out individuals with their prospective Flash Lite projects.

Please contact me at: scott@scottjanousek.com if you'd like to converse.

I also maintain a blog at: http://www.scottjanousek.com/blog/

Thanks, and I hope to hear from some of you currently experimenting with Chumby.

-sj

www.scottjanousek.com/blog | scottjanousek.mobi
Adobe Flash Lite Certified Training Instructor | Adobe Community Expert - Mobile & Devices
Coauthor, Foundation Flash Applications for Mobile Devices - www.flashmobilebook.com
O_o ... Enjoy your chumby!

Re: My Introduction

Welcome, Scott!

We're glad to have you here!

Hi Scott!

I am one of your blog subscribers...what a small virtual world!

Would you mind having a look at my posts on Adobe Presenter and Flash for Dummies?

I have some widget ideas for community groups and students that I work with in Australia. However, I am feeling frustrated because they don't have access to Flash - being quite a pricey bit of software. I have an interest in digital divide/community development fields and I would like to see a low-cost/no-cost, open source way of making widgets for chumby.

Any help...at the dummies level...would be most appreciated. I'm not sure if this is even do-able?

Here's another certified Adobe Flash developer & designer who also plays around with Flash lite, is a total gadget freak and shares the same initials as Scott's :-)
My blog can be found on http://webkitchen.be where you can also find my contact details including my address for where to send my Chumby :-))))

Grtz,
Serge Jespers

Serge,

Welcome to the Chumby Forum.  Loved your site and thanks for the mention on your podcast.  Are you going to be at Adobe MAX? -- we'll be there and would like to connect with all great Flash developers, especially those who are interested in Flash Lite.  Hope we see you there.  And tell your friends! :^)

6 (edited by Webkitchen 2006-09-25 12:22:13)

Sadly I can't make it to Max... I'm presenting on a local tour for Adobe Benelux at the same time... Too bad I won't be able to meet you there! I'd really love to see a Chumby in real life...

Oh and you can rest assured that I'm telling everyone about the Chumby! ;-)

Welcome Serge! I enjoyed your podcast and thanks for your help.