Topic: Coast to Coast AM

(Wasn't sure where to put this thread, so picked here, because the majority of net radio related discussions happen here)

Hey, I just found a station that broadcasts Coast to Coast AM live that has a stream that can be used with the Chumby. The station is KSCO, and the addy for the stream is
http://www.ksco.com/ksco.m3u. Problem is, they only air the show during the week days. Anyone know of a station with a Chumby compatible stream that airs the weekday and weekend broadcasts?

Re: Coast to Coast AM

I don't know if this is what you're looking for (I also haven't tested it on the Chumby either) but I saw your challenge and offer the stream below:

WKNW (Sault Sainte Marie, MI) Coast to Coast AM Broadcast from 1AM-6AM every day (Sun. starts at midnight) http://zaudio.talkradio1400.com:8000/talkradio1400.ogg

It's the only one I could find.

Hope this is what you're looking for.

Tanner

Weird, the stream will play for a bit then the audio just stops. The Chumby says it is still playing it, however. Anyone have any idea what is going on (is the station itself leaving these long pauses)? Oh, and thanks tchesney.

Is this the art bell program?
If so there are numerous streams available. just go to the shoutcast server and search for art bell.
there are plenty of streams.
Failing that go to the Google and search the same except add stream. you will be able to put that into your streams.

I still wish beyond wishes that Chumby would allow us to edit the streams via the Internet. this would allow us to copy and paste making setup much quicker than what can be a trial and error filled attempts.
Yaesumofo

A Chumby in hand is worth 20 in the Wherehouse.

I second the request to be able to configure My Streams from Chumby.com, not just from one's local Chumby.

Yaesumofo, there are plenty of streams on shoutcast for the program, but they are all reairings of old recordings. The point is to listen to the new, live program. Also, while Art Bell will occasionally make an appearance, it is mostly George Noory now. Davidconrad10, I asked about that a while ago, and they said that they couldn't because the data for "my streams" was stored on the device itself, not on the Chumby.

Thanks darundal. At least I know Chumby Indus. knows about the desirability of doing this.

I double-second the request to be able to configure My Streams from Chumby.com. Now, if I could just login to chumby.com, life would be good.

I've forwarded the request on to product management.