1 (edited by slx12001 2017-07-17 23:21:41)

Topic: Missing the Dash

I joined this forum to hopefully get my dash working for weather and clock mostly. I have had my dash since it was first released. The whole family is lost without it now. We all look at it for the time, weather or a quick diversion. Yes we all have our laptops, phones, and tablets but this end table staple is well missed already. I often find myself gazing at it like a crazy person hoping to see the time or weather at next glance but no I'm only greeted with a black screen and a feeling that I have been left out in the cold for some reason that I don't understand. Imagine if the car that you drive to work was suddenly not able to start because the manufacturer decided they were no longer going to support it. I'm very perplexed as some may be able to tell. Please get something working. Also add a paypal donation link for all of your hard work. I'm sure many people would be very happy to have their trusty dash back. Anyway thanks for taking the time to make chumby a viable solution again.

Re: Missing the Dash

slx12001 wrote:

Please get something working.

We are. The beta is coming along nicely.

slx12001 wrote:

Also add a paypal donation link for all of your hard work.

http://forum.chumby.com/viewtopic.php?id=9703

Cleaning up any loose bits and bytes.

Re: Missing the Dash

Agreed - I've been using my phone as an alarmclock for the past week or so. It's awful in comparison.