Topic: official firmware chumby one

hello all, where I can find official firmware zip to revive my chumby one?

Re: official firmware chumby one

Assuming you want to reimage the SD card, then try:

http://files.chumby.com/resources/chumb … .7.img.zip

If you are able to get into special options mode, then you should do a regular firmware update:

http://forum.chumby.com/viewtopic.php?pid=46120#p46120

thanks, but the img zip has failed, I have frozen screen with letters "chumby", is there any other option?

You got all the way to a screen that has the logo and the word "chumby"?

If that's the case, then you probably have a pretty good firmware image.  At that point, it's trying to connect to the network.

What I would do at this point is to go into Special Options and do factory reset, and see if you can configure the network.

no wifi connect, display shows "network connection succeded" but ip, netmask, gateway.... are empty, press "done" and back "checking networks".
When I go special options to do factory resect, when pressing ok makes no effect.
My current version firmaware is 1.0.3454, when try flash ver 1.0.7 allways finish part 1/2.
Desktop chumby 2.8.57, and each reboot shows the Tour.

It sounds like /psp (the read/write partition that saves settings) is not retaining data.

Does that have any solution? has definitely dead?

rafabad wrote:

Does that have any solution? has definitely dead?

try a different SD card.

Cleaning up any loose bits and bytes.

9 (edited by rafabad 2013-12-18 11:51:13)

Well, I've removed the card and I have recorded win32diskimager  file img 1.07, the back to insert and turn on, chumbyone starts successfully connects to the wireless network without problems, now go setting I can see the remains old fw 1.0.3454, hw 10.6 and sw 1.0.7.
Now I try update fw with update.tgz to 1.07, the process executes the two parties ends without error message, automatic reboot, but still shows chumby fw1.03454 in the setting, has not been updated.
Where is what I do wrong?