Topic: What color should I get?

I just got my insider email and I don't know what color to get.  This is like a poll I guess.

Re: What color should I get?

I was going to get the black one but my wife intervened & insisted upon the Latte version because it would go with the bedroom better.  This was one instance where she was right smile

Chumby birthdate: 10/11/07

I was hung up between black and latte myself. Now that I have a latte, if I were to do it over, I'd do black. I'm not so good at cleaning, and I have a little black dog. (Well, a little white one, too... But for some reason, the black dog leaves more fuzz, even though he's less fuzzy.)

I have been watching, and it seems the blacks sell out less than the lattes, so I wonder if there's less of a backlog on them? If you'd get a black one to ship quicker? I dunno. You've probably decided on color by now anyhoo.

Not to say that I don't LOOOOOVE my latte chumby.  smile

shoe

I have a latte too. I think you should deviate from the crowd and get a black one

Only 3 replys so far, come on guys I really don't know which one to get.  So far
2 for black and 1 for latte.  If I take a picture of my work area, where it will usually reside would that help?

I love my black Chumby. it goes well with my black MacBook, and black Nintendo DS, and Black iPod Video, and every other piece of gadgetry that I have which is black.

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

Mine is black.  At night the display stands out and looks cool.  I was a (very) little concerned with dirt, too.

Looks like it will have to wait till Monday, the security code on my card rubbed off so I have to go to the bank and see what they can do for me.  I'm bummed that I have to wait a couple more days to get my Chumby.

I went with pearl as my walls are white it better fit in my house.  I was going to go with black, but for where I put it would have clashed too much.

Ok here is a pictuure of my desk at work where it will live. Sorry about the quality of the pic its from my cell but yeah I have no sence of style so please help me I will be buying the chumby today.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2266/1984098503_21c2a91014_o.jpg

If you want it to fit in with the rest of your computer stuff, I'd say go for the black. But, otherwise, you've basically got all the "Chumby colors" in your room, so any color would probably look good.

Yeah, with that setup it looks like you can't go wrong.  Black would work if you want to be consistent, and latte would go well with the desk and walls. 

I think it depends on whether you want it to blend into your work environment (where I would go black) or be more of a item of solitude where I would go white.  Latte would be a good compromise between the two.

I went with white.  (OK, it's called pearl, but I'm a guy, and I only see a
limited number of colors :-)    )     This took a lot of thought, and finally
decided that the most important thing was to get a Chumby moving in
my direction, so I just picked one and went with it.

Currently my Chumby is spending a couple of days at the UPS center
in LOUISVILLE.  What he is doing there, I don't know.  He's still "on schedule" for tomorrow, but I'm eager to get my hands on him.

BTW  derspiess  wrote > This was one instance where she was right

Having been a married man for the last 20 years, I can tell you.  She is right.
She is always right, especially when she is wrong.

As a corollary, you are always wrong, and it's your fault.  If the car doesn't
start, it's your fault.  If the computer is down, it's your fault.  If it's raining,
that's your fault as well.

@bgrevemeyer  that would take a lot of getting used to glad I am 18 and single but I bet it has its perks

So I bought the black one and I am very eger for it to ship I can't wait for it to get here.  Would be cool if I could choose the charm pack that I get though but oh well I would hav e probably picked that one.  Do you think that it will be here by friday?

YAY!!! it came in 3days early.  this thing is really cool