1 (edited by PaulBonass 2010-09-21 07:09:53)

Topic: Help Needed - Paid Developer?

Hey Guys,

I'm starting a new business soon (out on my own in the big bad world!) and require basic Internet Radios.
I've been reading over the specs of the Chumby board and it seems to be exactly what I need, but unfortunately this isn't my area of expertise.

I'd love to speak to someone using IM or something who might be able to answer some quick questions for me, I'd stick them up here after too for board benefit since thats the whole purpose of the forum smile

Ultimately I need a paid developer who could configure a couple things for me, If theres any out there who could help me out please drop us a mail or IM. Mail is Paul.Bonass@gmail.com

Cheers in advanced guys,

Paul

EDIT: I shoud prob point off too i'm not looking for anyone to deal with hardware issues, just purely some software changes that are simple enough but just I wouldn't know how to implement.

Re: Help Needed - Paid Developer?

I shoud prob point off too i'm not looking for anyone to deal with hardware issues or hardware building , just some software changes that are simple enough but just I wouldn't know how to change them.

Hope someone can help,

Cheers