1 (edited by johndam 2008-12-24 06:20:35)

Topic: Why is Chumby staff not responding??

I have a need to return a non functioning unit.  Almost three days ago I wrote to customer support and got a ticket number,  but so far no response?  I also went into the Chumby store to request a RMA on Dec 22nd and have not received any response.  I would like to have the unit exchanged.  Also, there is no notifcation that I even sent a request for a ticket.  You would think that a copy of the ticket problem and the request for a RMA would be sent to the requestor's email.  Please HELP.

Re: Why is Chumby staff not responding??

Please contact Customer Service with your Ticket Number, WEB order number and RMA number if you have one.
Thanks,
Matt

3 (edited by johndam 2009-02-18 12:23:03)

Re: Why is Chumby staff not responding??

Hi Matt:

Thank-you for answering my post.  I sent another email to Customer service  (early this morning) and got an additional ticket number.  I made a request for an RMA so that I can exchange the Chumby for a new one, but I have not gotten the required authorization from customer service for the return.   By the way, I also have an older Chumby that works just fine.  This is as second one.  I do enjoy them.  But so far Customer Service has not contacted me.  Thanks.

12/28/08 - Chumby customer support did answer my request for an RMA on 12/26/2008. I have sent it off via FEDEX today.  Hope to receive a replacement soon.

01/14/2009 - Received a replacement Chumby on Friday 01/09/2009. So far the unit has performed flawlessly.  Worked great out of the box.  Love these things. I think that the customer service responses were slow with the holidays which is understandable.  Once things were on track service was very good.  Thank-you.

02/18/2009 - Final update.  Since the replacement the Chumby has been working consistently.  Not one problem with the new chumby. Must have gotten a defective unit the first time around.   This one is great.  Thanks.