Topic: Release Notes - Control Panel 2.6.83
"Control Panel Beta" from the popup menu and reboot your chumby. To return to the release Control Panel, just reselect "Control Panel" (without the "Beta") on the same page and reboot your chumby.
If you are running a previous beta, simply reboot your chumby.
Release Date: 4/10/08
Summary: More bug fixes for alarms, adds network reconnect, adds CBS and New York Times podcasts
* Adds New York Times Podcasts
* Adds CBS Podcasts
* Fixes some interactions with the alarm subsystem
* Fixes some issues with display of the current audio source
* Clears playlist cache when replacing one music dongle with another
* Fixes some "Now Playing" labels in SHOUTcast
* Fixes issues with post-alarm actions on network stream alarms
* Fixes some alarm rescheduling issues
* Fixes unsetting of one-time alarms when editing the time or date
* Adds New York Times and CBS Podcasts as alarm sources
* Fixes bug with returning to Night mode when snoozing
* Fixes bugs related to scheduling alarms across daylight saving time transitions (complete fix requires firmware update)
* Fixes durations of built-in alarm tones
* Adds timeout and availability logic to fall back to the built in clock widget during network failures.
* Reduces network traffic in "Night Mode"
* Adds network reconnect polling when in "built-in clock" mode.
* Changes the behavior of cooperative widgets to honor user-specified timing.
* Autoscrolling to selected items will attempt to center the selected item
* Fixes incorrect label on main screen when disconnected