Topic: Problem with new beta control panel with SSHd and network wakeup

Iv had two problems lately after getting the new beta control panel....
SSHD does not always like to startup.... even when manually starting it with the Pi menu
i select the start button, the chumby winks, but i cannot connect.... this happens periodically...

The other problem is after i woke up from night mode.. i refreshed the channel list and channels werent avalible.. i tried refreshing the network connection.. it didnt work.. Rebooted the chumby and it reconnected to the network...

Am i the only one...

Re: Problem with new beta control panel with SSHd and network wakeup

My Chumby has been losing network connection A LOT lately.  Up uptil the past week, it never lost conection, now it will a couple of times a day.  I haven't changed my network at all and no other deices are acting funny.

Thoughts?

See if it still happens with the release Control Panel.  We've recently identified some issues with the current Beta, and are working on an update.

The being able to connect by SSHD problem i was having seems to be mostly resolved by update 1.5 (no idea why but every time i try to connect, it seems to connect now)... Now the network wakeup issue.... Using the old control panel, haven't seen the problem, reverting back to the beta control panel.... It got all stupid....

Hope thats somewhat useful information
-Jolt