1 (edited by huckfinn 2008-02-21 12:04:17)

Topic: Features of 2.7.X Beta Control Panel?

Duane,

With the forums being quiet in anticipation of the upcoming firmware release (which I now know better than to ask when wink ), I have been thinking of what features you guys might be looking at adding/changing in future beta releases. Can you give us a short list of items that are being considered or are already under developement? I have really enjoyed seeing my Chumby grow and mature into a better product and am very curious as to what is in store for the little guy.

<EDIT>

After I read this post, the last line sounds like I am talking about my own child.

I have really enjoyed seeing my Chumby grow and mature into a better product and am very curious as to what is in store for the little guy.

I will admit that I have turned into a Chumby junkie since getting my first unit. The forums and widget sections are the first and last websites I check out each day. The wife makes fun of my addiction, but oh well. I really enjoy seeing what the talented widget creators come up with and all of the new features that the Chumbians are working on. This is the only product that I have ever owned that gets better and better with time.

Thanks for all the hard work!

-HuckFinn