Topic: YouTube vid audio is choppy

How does everyone else's Youtube vid's play?  the audio specifically.  Mine is always choppy.

Re: YouTube vid audio is choppy

Mine starts ok, then degrades over time.

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

Mine is sometimes choppy, but the main problem for me is that the sound and the video are not synchronized.

(but I haven't tried it since the update)

Mine seems to be better since the update, but it degrades over time and, the longer it run the less the buttons respond  (even the button on top of the chumby stops responding).

I just tried the youtube widget for the first time since the update.

the audio and video are more synchronized now, but it is really choppy. (and the x button doesn't respond very well)

can this be fixed, or is the chumby stuck like this due to its processor ability?

yeah mine is choppy too, maybe it needs to buffer the stream a little more. The albino black sheep plays a mix of image and audio too, but very smoothly, it loads the whole thing first though.

Same as the others - choppy and breaks down. Surprisingly, the videos on the Archive.org widget work fine.

It seems the youtube widget doesnt wait any time at all to buffer.  If you play a movie then go to the control panel, it seems to give it time to buffer and when you return back to the movie, it plays ok then.

Agreed that it seems to be a buffering issue. The swap back to control panel and back to the video works great for me.  You think that would be a very easy issue to fix.

Same to me!!! one of the things I really want to do si to watch videos every once in a while but the choppiness really  frustrates me... I love my chumby...but  PLEASE FIX THIS!