Topic: Request for widgets posted since function/page... [Explanation inside]

Hi - It would be so nice if I could easily see the widgets sorted by the date they were added to the site.

Right now they are listed by category, and in order to see new widgets I would need to manually keep track of the number of widgets in each category to see which ones have had widgets added.

I could check newest widgets, but that doesn't seem to always reflect the newly added widgets.

Each time I have to scroll through each category to see if any of them look new, then check the date in the description.  It's getting tedious now where we're picking up in the number of widgets in the list, and the number being added.

If I'm missing something, and this functionality already exists, please forgive me, and let me know what I need to do.

Thanks!

Re: Request for widgets posted since function/page... [Explanation inside]

it looks like I could check the RSS feed on the browse widgets page under newest widgets...

It would still be nice, but I guess not essential to be able to see the widgets added since some date that the user would choose.  Or since the last time you visited the site.  Sort of like the forums have for new posts. (which is super nice btw)

You can sort by date already (the newest).

For example, you are going through the Chumby category at http://www.chumby.com/guide/category/Chumby on the type right of the screen you can select sort by author, highest rated, newest, etc...

Hope this helps.

Thanks!  - that helps, also the list along the right side labeled newest helps too.

I was looking for a consolidated list of all the groups I could sort by date.  It seems the list on the right will have to do for that, as long as I log into chumby.com regularly.

I do now, however I think as time goes by I may get comfortable with my chumby, and only check for new widgets less often than I do now.