Topic: Flickr Widget locking up

I am having a problem with the Flickr widget locking up intermittently requiring me to exit the channel, load a new channel then exiting that channel and reloading the Flickr widget channel to get it to start again. I have the Flickr widget as the only widget in the channel and set to run forever. Is there a fix or work around for this?

Thanks,

Anthony

Re: Flickr Widget locking up

Anthony, You will find if you configure the widget to run for 15 seconds and then pin it down in your control panel it should stop it from locking up.

Good idea. I never thought of that. I will give it a try.

Thanks,

Anthony

The Flickr widget is locking up on me too.

I've tried the suggested fix (set display time to 15s, pin the widget in the control panel) and it makes no difference in behavior. I tried running the thing with a short display time and without pinning; that doesn't work either.

Phil

I never got it to work either. The wierd thing is I set up the Photobucket widget and it does the same thing. I guess I will have to wait until the kinks are ironed out of the photo display widgets.

Hi
I have the same problem. I run the flickr widget with about 10 pictures, then the channel goes to a clock and then back to flickr where it picks another set of photos. It then repeats this. After awhile it will just hang and show the current photo.

John