Topic: Human Clock images have gone

The Human Clock widget is not working anymore.
It used to display an image for each minute of the day.
Very occasionally, instead of an image, it would display a black screen with a small orange dot that would progress across the base of the screen over 60 seconds.
Now, this seems to be the default for the majority of the time. This problem started several months ago. I used to run Human Clock 24/7 on an Infocast 8, so I had plenty of opportunity to notice that things had changed. I ran it as a channel of two separate instances of the widget set to run for 5 minutes each, as I had noticed that otherwise the widget did sometimes seem to get 'stuck'.
Whilst writing this post, I have been testing it again on a Classic for about twenty minutes and have got mostly the black screen interspersed with two separate minutes of a white screen with the location info tag (when the widget was working well, this tag came up over each new image, and then disappeared); one minute of a white screen without location tag and, much to my surprise, three separate minutes with an image displayed as normal.
I am disappointed to lose the Human Clock, as I had become very keen on the idea and submitted photos, none of which I ever got to see displayed.

Re: Human Clock images have gone

I'm traveling (again!) at the moment, but I'll take look to see why it's failing when I get home.  It's possible it's an SSL issue.

It is working for me with the SSL fix.

Well, it certainly took me a while, but I have applied the SSL fix to my Chumby 8s this afternoon, and it has fixed the Human Clock problem, thanks, Plank, for suggesting this.