Topic: Orange Dash - B70 or C10?

I have just been reminded of the fact that there was an orange Dash. Does anyone know if this was available in the C10? Or was it only in the B70?
I have become a bit of a Chumby completionist with ambitions to acquire one of every Chumby and related device released to the general public. This has been more challenging because I live in a country where the only Chumby or related devices sold locally were the Classics.
I've included Dashes in this, mainly because I got a black C10 Dash sort of by accident by putting in a low bid on Ebay (this was before Sony pulled the plug). Now that I have a black Dash, I'd aspire to an orange one, but only if it could be Chumbyfied.

Re: Orange Dash - B70 or C10?

It appears that the B70 Dash was the only model in Orange. That model actually had three colors--brown, slate blue and orange. Check out this archived New Egg photo
https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product. … 6855158064

Owner of 3 Sony Dash, 2 Info 8.

Yes, the C-10 only came in black, the B7/70 came in a few colors.

We do not support the B7/70 devices, since they're quite a bit different from the C10 and we don't have a hack to support chumby without opening it up and attaching a serial cable to the internal circuitry.

Now that would be interesting! You'd have a small group of B'ers that would be happy.

Owner of 3 Sony Dash, 2 Info 8.

I have an orange dash just collecting dust.  I hope one day it can be resurrected.