Topic: Chumby CC in a Cedar Box

I could sell a Chumby Classic in a Cedar box. I bought it that way. Screen is mounted to the inside of a lid to a cedar box. Rest of the guts mounted in the lower box. Speakers inside but exterior Creative speakers were reworked to plug into it. Very unique.
I want to sell a Chumby Classic in a Cedar box. I bought it that way. Screen is mounted to the inside of a lid to a cedar box. Rest of the guts mounted in the lower box. Speakers inside but exterior Creative speakers were reworked to plug into it. Very unique.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCJpyRSJt2U
Watch this video. I made some alterations from this. It no longer uses the extra battery. It works great but I don't really use it much anymore.

Owner of 3 Sony Dash, 2 Info 8.

Re: Chumby CC in a Cedar Box

Still available.

I really need someone to love this unit.

How much?

Sent you pm.

CC CedarBox is in the mail. Supposedly to arrive by next Monday.

CC CedarBox is now mine! ;-)

You're at  least the 3rd owner to my knowledge. I was fiddling with it just before I reset and deregistered it to ship it to you. It was fun to evolve it from what I received. It seemed to work great and I *almost* wish I had not agreed to send it. BUT I feel good that it went to a good home. I forgot to send the end connectors I used to connect to some external speakers. You can just use old cordless phone battery connectors like I did if you want to splice in some speakers. Of course you can plug in 3.5 headphone cord to speakers as you know. Hope you have fun with it. It was just sitting in my exercise/outer laundry room next to the TV. I put my 3rd ChumDash in its place. Bigger screen and all.

demarks51 wrote:

It was fun to evolve it from what I received.

I have plans for further "evolving"!

10 (edited by demarks51 2017-09-18 18:17:05)

Got my i3. Works/looks great. Thx.
Please post upgrades.