Topic: Activation?

In a rush I loaded the Chumby-ware onto my Wife's C10 and then the activation screen appeared I just clicked later...well I've been through every conceivable screen to get back there and have failed to find it?

Re: Activation?

intored wrote:

In a rush I loaded the Chumby-ware onto my Wife's C10 and then the activation screen appeared I just clicked later...well I've been through every conceivable screen to get back there and have failed to find it?

I believe power cycling it will get you back to the activation screen.

Cleaning up any loose bits and bytes.

I have the same issue as intored....please advise what you mean by power cycling....thanks.

Power cycling just means to unplug it and plug it back in. Let it boot from scratch.

caseyatbt wrote:

Power cycling just means to unplug it and plug it back in. Let it boot from scratch.

Oh....pretty obvious, I guess - however, do I have to put the USB back and re-download Chumby etc....?  Sorry to be so feeble....

mara wrote:
caseyatbt wrote:

Oh....pretty obvious, I guess - however, do I have to put the USB back and re-download Chumby etc....?  Sorry to be so feeble....

No.

Go ahead and play with the dash, there's very little you can do to harm it.

Cleaning up any loose bits and bytes.

Thanks!  Evidently my activation had worked....after I re-powered it the screen said 'unsubscribed' which it didn't before.  Won't bore you with long story of why I thought it wasn't activated....and thanks again for all your hard work!

diamaunt wrote:

Go ahead and play with the dash, there's very little you can do to harm it.

(evil thoughts)