Topic: Post A Picture Of Sony Dash With No WIFI

Can anyone post a picture of what the Sony Dash will look like running with NO WIFI?

The Dash is still working until next week? And I will have to do something if it becomes a doorstop.

Thanks for any assistance.

Re: Post A Picture Of Sony Dash With No WIFI

We don't know any more about the stop date beyond what Sony has announced, i.e. "July 2017".  It might be the beginning of July, it might be the end of July, it might even be dead already based on what some people are experiencing.

We're doing our best to make it *not* be a doorstop.

Thanks for the fast response.

I just rebooted mine.  Still working. 

Hi Duane.  Just subscribed.  Looking forward to have my Dash continue to function.  Thanks much for all your efforts!!!

Got the UPDATE AVAILABLE this morning.

I unplugged the Dash, turned off wifi, plugged in the Dash and got the CLOCK/ALARM.

Attempted to post a picture of the Dash.  Got this:  Warning! The following errors must be corrected before your message can be posted:
Too more links in message. Allowed 0 links. Reduce number of links and post it again.

I unplugged the Dash, plugged in the Dash while holding the menu button for 3 seconds, did a factory reset, and chose SKIP at the network selection screen. Now I have a clock/alarm with a warning message and "Connect to network" button; all way too bright for a bedroom at night.

http://i.imgur.com/zwltQ5w.png