Topic: thechumbystore.com status

As of this posting, the online store is currently showing sold out of all Chumby devices.

We are in the process of prepping a few more new C8s and used/returned/refurbed C1 and CC devices - when they're ready they'll go up on the store.

We are completely sold out of new C1 devices, so that item has been removed from the store altogether.

We are currently sold out of US-style C1 power supplies (both A and B types), I am currently seeking a supplier.

Note that the used C1s *will* come with a power supply - it's only supplies on their own that are sold out.

The CafePress store can make as much Chumby-branded underwear and as many dog tags as you could possibly want.

Re: thechumbystore.com status

We have just added some device inventory to the store.  My guess is they'll probably go fast.

More devices added

C1 power supplies added.

C8 is completely sold out - no more units in inventory.

I will be refurbishing some more CC and C1 devices soon.

Added more chumby One Type C power supplies.

Added even more chumby One Type C supplies.

More inventory - used/refurb devices, including RARE "Cardinal" chumby Classics, have been added to thechumbystore.com

EDIT: The two "Cardinal" chumby Classics have been bought.

Added BRAND NEW Sony dash devices, and a new variant of the chumby One power supply (Type D) to the store.

There are a couple of recently refurbished units on the Chumby Store at the moment.  These particular units were returned from a company that barely used them (one unit that I have not put up yet is a Varsity that had never even been powered up, with the screen plastic still on it).