Topic: Facebook Photos

Widget, Facebook Photos, no longer working.  Displays "No photos to display".  When re-adding app, configuration drop-down boxes are blank as if not connected to my facebook account even though enabling device worked.  Been this way for over a week.

Re: Facebook Photos

See: http://forum.chumby.com/viewtopic.php?id=9443 for a discussion of this issue.

We have been submitting working updated apps for approval, but Facebook has been rejecting them.

Please let us know when a new version of the Facebook Photos app is available.  It is one of the main reasons I maintain a subscription.  Thanks.

No news on this?

No, we need to find a way to escalate this issue within Facebook, which is turning out to be a challenge.  All of our previous contacts seem to be gone.

Last time I checked the Facebook widgets are still in the store.  They should be removed
Please provide more timely status updates.  Let us know if there is anything we can do to help.

Yes they're still there - if I delete them, then they'll be removed from everyone's channels, which would be bad if they start working again.

I have marked them "private", which will prevent people from adding them to new channels, until we get some sort of resolution of this issue.

Duane: I have several contacts inside of FB, but would need a detailed problem report to forward to them.  PM me?

Any news on this?

Any news on this?

+1

No - I'll reach out to the developer to see what else we can do.

Any update here?