Topic: Subscription plans

I confess I haven't re-subscribed yet because of problems with the monthly subscription system. But there's really nothing wrong with the free clock. This clock actually answers a lot of things people complained about the "glaring" "busy" Star Trek clock. In the widget selection, there were many clocks "less desirable" for me than others. If Duane really wanted to torture you he could have taken that "kitten licking the screen" widget, put a little clock in the corner. Now that it seems Duane has left the Enterprise and is flying on Serenity, I expect an incredible new bunch of clocks from him. I can't even let myself think about a River Tam clock.

Re: Subscription plans

bobsz wrote:

I confess I haven't re-subscribed yet because of problems with the monthly subscription system.

which problems?

the fact that it's just a monthly, no committment thing so far?

Cleaning up any loose bits and bytes.

Well, really just a problem with my lack of organization. I have a credit card I only use for Web stuff, some months don't use it at all. So I might have to pay off the card just for the three bucks. I screwed up something like this in the past. I'll get over it and grow up and pay up if we can't get an annual pay option or something like that going. I'm salivating over my old apps, but the past year has sure taught us patience in waiting for our Chumbys.

Thanks for asking, and thanks for the amazing work you've put in over the past year, diamaunt.

I personally am more worried about using my card at a restaurant than online.

or at *cough*target*cough*  though, I'm sure plenty people used their credit cards at target online too...

work? me? I just mop up the floors and clean the windows around here wink

I got a citi card, and had them lower the limit to $300

I use that for all internet purchases.  No liability or even the hassle of watching a card incursion 'ruin my day'

I will second that a monthly credit card charge for $3 is a 'bad thing'.  If I forget to pay the $3 to citi, they whak me with a $35 charge.

diamaunt wrote:

Hey, I just kill (non-existant) spam.  smile

Tar, feathers, congress. Some assembly required.

BoloMKXXVIII wrote:
diamaunt wrote:

Hey, I just kill (non-existant) spam.  smile

I do admit having gotten tired of mopping up the mud that spammers were tracking in, so I stuck up a sign over the plant incinerator inspection door that said "SPECIAL SEKRIT SPAMMER ENTRANCE".

it seems to have had an effect. lol

once in a while, one seems to go 'waaaaaait a minute', but most just rush right on through...

You can just guess from my forum title what I do.

nathanm wrote:

You....umm.... err... no, let's not go there.  Putting that image into peoples minds would be far too cruel.  Let's just say that when a mummy chumby and a blue sexy...

nathanm wrote:

Don't the Japanese have a thing about that (tentacles)?

Tar, feathers, congress. Some assembly required.