Topic: Google calendar viewer

Can someone please tell me the process for inputting my XML calendar address to set up this app.

Thanks

Re: Google calendar viewer

Are you trying to configure it for use with zurk's software?  If you're not using zurk's offline setup, you can't use any other widgets right now.

I have just started playing with Zurk's offline firmware and I am trying to figure out what all I need to add the Google calendar widget to the offline firmware. I have been reading the Discussion group on Zurk's Sourceforge and he shows the XML code needed, but I am not sure what else is needed and for some reason I can't post/respond to the Google calendar topic on his discussion on Sourceforge. I have search through this forum and have not been able to find any answers, just questions. - Thanks

Zurk's released several new versions of zurkware since his last post here, so this is sure not the place to look for answers. I noticed that his Sourceforge forum now requires registration, so maybe that's why you couldn't post. That definitely was the appropriate place for your question. If you register and that particular topic is closed for some reason, you could always start a new topic there.

Could someone help me with Google Calendar Viewer. It will not take my public calendar address. Does the app need to be updated?

I was using this app a while back and loved it but my Google Calendar changed accounts. Any suggestions to resolve?