Topic: Comments and user ratings for widgets?

I must be missing something, but if I'm logged into chumby.com, how do I add comments for a widget? And I appear to have given a rating to an app on a channel which I had never rated.

Re: Comments and user ratings for widgets?

I don't think that comments and ratings have been reimplemented yet.

Cleaning up any loose bits and bytes.

Yeah, at the moment they're read-only.  That will be restored at some point.

O.k. - I just wanted to thank one of the developers for updating his widget. I  tracked him down via other means. 

In terms of people being able to communicate with developers and point out broken apps, it's a big issue.

And OT, but is there any where we can see how many subscribers there are?

twizzle wrote:

O.k. - I just wanted to thank one of the developers for updating his widget. I  tracked him down via other means. 

In terms of people being able to communicate with developers and point out broken apps, it's a big issue.

you can give 'em a shout out here smile

twizzle wrote:

And OT, but is there any where we can see how many subscribers there are?

we're sorry, the exact number of subscribers is a closely guarded proprietary trade secret of Blue Octy LLC and must not be divulged under any circumstances....

the allowable answer is "enough to start paying some of the bills".

Cleaning up any loose bits and bytes.

diamaunt wrote:

you can give 'em a shout out here smile

Any way to contact howdog?  He wrote excellent widgets that need updating.

Howdog was a Chumby employee, one of the artists.  I *might* have the source for at least some of them.

Duane wrote:

Howdog was a Chumby employee, one of the artists.  I *might* have the source for at least some of them.

I am having trouble with Ugliest Tattoos, Twitgoo, sh*t my dad says, People of Walmart, and Break Pictures.  I figure they have broken source links.

Yeah pretty much - I already looked into sh*t my dad says, and that feed is gone.  At lot of these sorts of things have moved to Twitter, and Twitter has changed the rules pretty dramatically, with daily caps and so on.