Topic: Sky Happenings/ Weather Edition "NaN"

Hello, I'm attempting to get the zip setup for my area and it keeps coming up as NaN or Not Applicable.  Is there still a bug with this widget as I've seen in the past forums when NOAA changed?  I live in Queen Creek, AZ 85142 and have attempted a couple other zip codes with no success either.

Any thoughts? Thanks to everyone involved for getting these chumby's back up and running!

Re: Sky Happenings/ Weather Edition "NaN"

I'm using a chumby 8, still no weather information or temp. It's just blue skies all the time and says "NaN" where the temp should be displayed. Any thoughts at all?

'sky happenings' is a widget by mcconnell, http://www.chumby.com/guide/C16C3788-BC … 009DD9B/by

you can try sending him an email/pm.  I have the same problem with that widget, it likely needs to be updated, and he's the only one that can do it.

Cleaning up any loose bits and bytes.

Funny, another program, PLEX says 'NaN' for show length when it can't get metadata

Must be some standard function return on error.

it stands for "Not a Number"... something in the program is getting bad data and it's programmed to "display this number" and what's going in there isn't a number.

Cleaning up any loose bits and bytes.

Thanks diamaunt,

I'll give it a shot.

FYI. Saw this was updated yesterday (02/27/2015), but I'm still seeing NaN° for my zip code.