Re: My Chumby said there was a software upgrade last night!

Thanks, guys! Is the best way to support development to buy stickers from the store? If so, I'll be happy to do so.

Stickers, or anything, from the store, or some chumby branded goodies from Cafepress: http://www.cafepress.com/TheChumbyStore I picked up a nice totebag with a blue critter on it wink

Cleaning up any loose bits and bytes.

Bought my stickers this week.  Hope that helps defray at least a month of web hosting expense. smile

I got a full set of charms... love supporting Chumby, and Susan Kare did such nice work on those.

* Do Chumby updates still occur?  it's not mentioned in the device, if they do then it resets the alarm settings and it defaults to the backup beep alarm.

chumby008 wrote:

* Do Chumby updates still occur?  it's not mentioned in the device, if they do then it resets the alarm settings and it defaults to the backup beep alarm.

There won't be any firmware updates for a while, but Duane may release control panel updates that add technical things, not user-facing improvements. If you have an 8" device, it'll let you know, but if you have a 3.5" device, you'll have to get the information from this forum.