Re: "Stub" server scheduled to go live on Wednesday, February 20 2013

Chumbyfan29 wrote:

Meant to also thank Duane, of course!  Bringing the device closer to the router fixed it.  The control panel immediately and quickly downloaded.  Than ks for the quick trouble shooting.  Where are users downloading other clocks and apps?

<shameless plug>
For a stopgap solution that you unzip onto a flash drive and plug into your Infocast, check here.
</shameless plug>

Been away for quite a while, but still using my original chumby as an alarm clock.  Now I see there's a stub server, but I'm not sure what that means.  Do I need to point my chumby at the stub server? 

All I have on it now is the star clock/calendar and I'm able to stream music stations.  Not sure what other functionality the new service provides or even how to connect to it.  Am I already using it since I never changed anything?

You don't need to do anything. You are already on the stub server. As yet, there is no new service, but Duane is working on it and it is coming soon.

steelpaw wrote:

You don't need to do anything. You are already on the stub server. As yet, there is no new service, but Duane is working on it and it is coming soon.

Thanks for the update!

Closing and unsticking this thread.