Topic: Chumby Suite GUI
I have yet another GUI shell for chumby (my project started long time ago). Although it's still in the stage between "proof of concept" and "alpha", it may be useful for someone now while chumby service is limited.
If anyone is interested, where can I post it to (can open google code project for it or something like that).
What's good there:
- QT based
- Framework for catching button presses, rotary events handlers are already implemented.
- Some helpers are already implemented (like on-screen keyboard, etc.)
- Base classes for creating new widgets using C++ are ready.
- Simple simulator classes allows development and debugging to be done on desktop (rotary and hardware button are simulated by PC keys).
- Still requires additional development.
- Designed for Insignia Infocast 3.5, 320x240
If anyone is interested, please let me know at this forum.