1 (edited by SaleKoo 2013-03-13 12:47:22)

Topic: I get mine C8 for 9,90 euros! Why not!

I wanted my own and I dont see any reason why not. National netstore in Finland sell last ones only for 9,90 euro smile

I think that it will be worth of donation if chumby service will do good work.

Re: I get mine C8 for 9,90 euros! Why not!

I get my device with same price... but but... how the device can not be set up?

If this was a question; Be more specific.

Any online purchases available?  Link please?

I bought yesterday a Chumby 8 and when i try to start it up it fails.

I get a message "Preparing your chumby for first use" and after that a message "Software update unsuccessful".

"Please turn the device off and then back on to retry the update"

Have tried to reboot about 10 times but will not get past this.

What can i do?

Ofcourse i found the answer to this directly after posting...

http://forum.chumby.com/viewtopic.php?pid=46411#p46411

Now it works smile

Do you have a link for an online purchase at this price? I'm interested in buying it for that price.

JesseP wrote:

Do you have a link for an online purchase at this price? I'm interested in buying it for that price.

It's probably not still available at that price; there are no new Chumbies being made so anything being sold is used or new old stock and thus subject to limited quantities... the original post was five months ago sad

Your best bet is probably to check eBay, or if you're in the Scandinavian region of Europe, check some local retailers there (there seem to be a lot of Chumbies -- relatively speaking -- periodically surfacing around there for some reason).

Doktor Jones wrote:
JesseP wrote:

It's probably not still available at that price; there are no new Chumbies being made so anything being sold is used or new old stock and thus subject to limited quantities... the original post was five months ago sad

Your best bet is probably to check eBay, or if you're in the Scandinavian region of Europe, check some local retailers there (there seem to be a lot of Chumbies -- relatively speaking -- periodically surfacing around there for some reason).

Ah fair enough. Cheers.