Topic: Pandora gone from I8 running Zurk?

My Infocast-8 runs Zurk's v18 code for the Chumby8+Infocast using the Chumby music configuration, which loads the music widgets from Chumby instead of from the Flash disk. It seems that as of this morning Pandora is no longer available using this software.  Was that a deliberate change?  Has anyone else noticed this?

Re: Pandora gone from I8 running Zurk?

songmaster wrote:

My Infocast-8 runs Zurk's v18 code for the Chumby8+Infocast using the Chumby music configuration, which loads the music widgets from Chumby instead of from the Flash disk. It seems that as of this morning Pandora is no longer available using this software.  Was that a deliberate change?  Has anyone else noticed this?

Pandora is still there on my I3.5 on the beta server. I remember a couple times about a week ago Pandora and iheartradio weren't on my menu, but rebooting fixed it. Did you try rebooting?

I've been running the Zurk code, using the last couple of v's, on my small collection of CCs and and C1. I always opt to change to the Chumby music infrastructure.

I'm up to v21.

I recall having some trouble (with Pandora, IHeartradio occasionally) "disappearing" at times from the list of music sources, pre v21. Going to v21 seems to have "cured" that for me.

Not sure if this experience may be relevant to your situation.

Also, just wondering ... I can't get Pandora to work as an "alarm sound" when using Zurk+Chumby music infrastructure. I like to know if anyone has gotten this to work.

nathanm wrote:

Pandora is still there on my I3.5 on the beta server. I remember a couple times about a week ago Pandora and iheartradio weren't on my menu, but rebooting fixed it. Did you try rebooting?

I have rebooted once since then with no effect. I'll try again, and look at upgrading to v21.

Thanks.