Topic: Dumb question RE streaming

As of now, the stub server does NOT support any of the Internet radio options, correct?  Can't connect to any of em.  Am I missing something?

Thanks!

Re: Dumb question RE streaming

It supports all of them - something must be wrong.  Did you try a reboot?

Duane wrote:

It supports all of them - something must be wrong.  Did you try a reboot?

Duane:

*Threemoons bangs head against kitchen wall, narrowly missing rice cooker that Chumby is perched on*

I rebooted, and that seems to have worked.  FWIW Pandora hung for a bit while loading, as did the initial search results for Shoutcast (last night, I got white screens for both).

So, all seems to be well by my little Chumby.

Also, one other question:  My original Chumby name isn't showing when I check my info; I take it that this is because of the transfer to the stub?

All devices are currently named "Chumby".  All channels are called "chumby".  All users are "chumby".

The stub server is currently sending out "more or less" static responses to the server requests, tagged with the GUID so that I can keep track of them for analytics purposes.

Duane wrote:

All devices are currently named "Chumby".  All channels are called "chumby".  All users are "chumby".

The stub server is currently sending out "more or less" static responses to the server requests, tagged with the GUID so that I can keep track of them for analytics purposes.

Thanks.  My Chumby had originally been named "Im Chumby Dammit".  big_smile

Threemoons wrote:
Duane wrote:

Thanks.  My Chumby had originally been named "Im Chumby Dammit".  big_smile

LOL. That is an *awesome* name.