Topic: Alarm Issue

I am having a strange issue with the alarm. Two different times I have woken up to the alarm shut-off screen but Chumby is not making a sound. I checked the volume and it was on. It seems to work again if you reset him but this could become a real issue if it starts to  happen more often.

I was just wondering if anyone else having this problem?; and if anyone has plans for a new alarm architecture?

God does not care about our mathematical difficulties; He integrates empirically.  ~Albert Einstein

Re: Alarm Issue

update>

I think it may have something to do with the Ipod connection. If I leave my Ipod connected the sound seems to go away. Is anyone else experiencing any of these kinds of things?

God does not care about our mathematical difficulties; He integrates empirically.  ~Albert Einstein

I've had that happen a few times, couldn't figure out why.  I can't remember if I had my IPOD connected or not, that could be why!

"We will find a way, or we will make one."

I've sent a note out to have our alarm guy take a look at it. Thanks for the feedback. If it continues to be a problem, please do open a customer service ticket!

7BAA 2E53 01C1 DCFF 497B  E7F0 9699 A303 78F0 D9B9