Topic: snooze button on the top side of the chumby switches to wrong screen
please fix the following issue which happens on Chumby Classic:
When an alarm rings the snooze button on the top side of the Chumby switches to the wrong screen.
Steps to replicate the issue:
1) Add an alarm with the following settings:
Alarm name: Daily at <now +2 minutes>
When: Daily at <now +2 minutes>
Audio Play: "Beep"
Audio duration: 30 minutes
Backup alarm: Off
Alarm/snooze screen: On
Snooze: 1 minutes
After alarm: Return to prior screen
2) Hide the control panel, watch the channel and wait till the alarm rings.
3) When the alarm rings press the snooze button on the touchscreen:
-> Chumby continues to play the channel.
--> This is the expected behavior.
4) Watch the channel and wait again till the alarm rings.
5) When the alarm rings press the snooze button on the top side of the Chumby:
-> Chumby shows the control panel.
--> This is not expected and a bug.
Please solve this issue.
See also http://forum.chumby.com/viewtopic.php?id=5081 and http://forum.chumby.com/viewtopic.php?pid=30561#p30561 which describes the same issue.