Topic: Contacting customer support besides email

Hi i've been trying to contact customer support in regards to a none working product. But after 2 weeks i have not rescieve any responses from the customer support email form besides 2 auto responses. Are there any other way to reach customer support? The Chumby 8 i bought has not worked since the day i bought it, and its been 3 weeks. I would like to do something beofre warranty runs out.

Re: Contacting customer support besides email

What is the failure you're seeing?

The touch screen is not responsive. I tried a "factory restore" but the Chumby 8 will not boot into a settings mode when I touch the screen on bootup.

Also i tired to follow this:
http://wiki.chumby.com/index.php/Chumby … bration.3F

And nothing happened.

That wiki entry is for the Chumby Classic only (that's why there's the icon there), so that file would either not work, or mess up your settings rather than fix them.

Since the device is not going into safe mode when you touch and hold on boot, that would seem to imply a more general hardware problem than a simple calibration issue.

Chumby does not have phone support.  Please resend your request to "support@chumby.com"  - the web form was apparently broken for some period and some messages were bounced or ended up in a black hole.

I've emailed customer support at the email you listed. I havent heard any replies for over a week. Is there any other way for me to get an warrenty repair on this item? i've had for almost 4 weeks now and I cannot get anything done on it.

Please advice.

I have also been unable to get any response from customer support.  I have tried online help requests and e-mails to the company.  I don't receive any response.

Apparently, this forum is the only actual customer support for the device.