1 (edited by keichan 2007-10-14 14:23:56)

Topic: Flash Me!

Bet that got your attention! =P

Anyways, I'm just starting with flash...like just starting, like I just installed CS3 like 15 minutes ago and this is the first time I've ever even seen it starting.
Where should I go now? There are probably millions of flash tutorials on the web, but if it's anything like photoshop only 3% are good and <1% are useful in any way.
I'm wondering where the pros start (ie what tutorials, textbooks, things that worked for them to learn flash). I think there are already posts here like this one, and I apologize if they're out there, but I searched and couldn't find.

I really want to start to develop apps for the chumby but I really have no idea where to start on that. Thank you all in advance
-Kei

Re: Flash Me!

Well, there are some example chumby widgets here.

3 (edited by Ariel 2007-10-17 06:38:17)

Re: Flash Me!

Hi Kei!

A place that has some tutorials that I've found extremely helpful are from Cartoon Solutions http://www.cartoonsolutions.com/store/c … sp-29.html That is a link to the freebie section that has some video tutorials. (I hope it's alright to post that link)

Flash is so much fun to use, I look forward to seeing what you come up with! big_smile