Topic: Skip next alarm

This is a great feature, and is very useful and convenient.
My only suggestion would be that you consider changing the shape of the 'Unskip' button. At present, it is difficult to see the difference between 'Skip' and 'Unskip', especially for those of us who wear glasses for reading. If 'Unskip' was in a square or diamond shaped box of the same size as it is currently, it would be easier to distinguish from 'Skip'.
Alternatively, if you would like to keep the look consistent, and keep all the buttons the same shape throughout the Chumby interface, then 'Unskip' could be in a different position to 'Skip'. Over on the right hand side, perhaps?

Re: Skip next alarm

Ditto.
I too am having more and more trouble seeing w/o my glasses on (I didn't need them til I was 35 and now at 43 I have to wear them almost all the time) damn, I am turning into an old fart...
So I would like to see something like this too, but it would just be more icing on a already awesome cake...

steelpaw wrote:

This is a great feature, and is very useful and convenient.
My only suggestion would be that you consider changing the shape of the 'Unskip' button. At present, it is difficult to see the difference between 'Skip' and 'Unskip', especially for those of us who wear glasses for reading. If 'Unskip' was in a square or diamond shaped box of the same size as it is currently, it would be easier to distinguish from 'Skip'.
Alternatively, if you would like to keep the look consistent, and keep all the buttons the same shape throughout the Chumby interface, then 'Unskip' could be in a different position to 'Skip'. Over on the right hand side, perhaps?

The other day I accidentally skipped an alarm. I always set the streaming radio to play for 30 minutes after I turn the light out and I switch the Chumby to nite mode - but the DONE button for setting the timeout for the radio is in the exact same place as the SKIP button on the next screen - so if you aren't real careful an accidental double tap kills your alarm - and YES I'm useless without my glasses on too (and I don't wear them in bed)

steelpaw wrote:

Over on the right hand side, perhaps?

And of course, when I say right hand side, by that I mean left hand side.