Topic: help- flash web broswer

I have flash, and am still in the learning processing of it.
     Aside from that I want help in building a flash web broswer. Something with the ability of open web pages as text pages or even squishing web pages down to appropriate screen size. I have looked around and I have yet to find someone wanting what I want, but I am not that advanced in flash coding or actionscript. ANOTHER THING- Can a chumby use action script, I am sure it can, but I have yet to learn everything in Flash. (Just got it.)

HELP
I do believe this would be a great widget, but I need lots and lots of help.

Re: help- flash web broswer

The Flash Lite player in the chumby is somewhat similar to the desktop Flash 8 player. It supports both Actionscript 1 and Actionscript 2, and depending upon the Flash IDE you're using, it will handle some older dialects as well.

However, the Flash Lite player does not support style sheets or many of the more advanced HTML tags that are supported in Flash 8, so you may find it a challenge to create a web browser this way.

However, if you don't mind using more conventional tools, it is quite possible to port some other browser technologies to the chumby, such as Minomo, WebKit, Links, or KHTML.