Topic: Chumby One to Australia

Why can't I pre-order one of these to come to Australia?

Re: Chumby One to Australia

Hi

Is there news about the Chumby One coming to Australia? I've been waiting for it but an email from Internode (Australia) says that they won't be supplying the Chumby One. So can anyone at Chumby inform us about what's going on with the Chumby One and Australia?

Thanks

I'm getting a friend to buy one. The silence about this sucks.

We haven't completely defined our plans for Australia yet, so there really isn't anything to say about it.

We haven't even shipped in the US yet.

Duane wrote:

We haven't completely defined our plans for Australia yet, so there really isn't anything to say about it.

We haven't even shipped in the US yet.

Thanks. I did get a friend to order me one anyway and I'm pleased to see the power adapter it ships with will work here.

OK - so it seems that Internode is no longewr going to be selling/supporting the Chumby - the Chumby classic is at sell out prices and they won't be getting the Chumby One. Will Chumby allow Aussies to purchase through the online shop now????

(Glad I got my Chumby One via a US based friend)

Have a spare Chumby One unopened in box in Sydney smile  Does anyone need one?

W6TT6GyA wrote:

OK - so it seems that Internode is no longer going to be selling/supporting the Chumby

Boooooooooooooooooooo Internode.

PaperClippy wrote:
W6TT6GyA wrote:

OK - so it seems that Internode is no longer going to be selling/supporting the Chumby

Boooooooooooooooooooo Internode.

Let's not jump to conclusions. Internode also sold the 2008 Chumby at a run out price, and then went on to stock the 2009.

uh huh

they also sold the 2009 and the 2008 simultaneously..

W6TT6GyA wrote:

they also sold the 2009 and the 2008 simultaneously..

I got a 2009 Chumby for $99 - their sellout price for any they may have left.

www.chumby.on.net

That makes 3 chumbies for me!