Topic: Chumby stickers for my laptop

There's a cool round chumby sticker that closes the "foam sack" that a new chumby arrives in.  This would be a perfect sticker for laptop lids (other side the screen) for those of us who are passionate about showing our chumby pride.

The chumby should come with a new chumby sticker.

How can I get a fresh sticker mailed to me?

chumbwumba

Re: Chumby stickers for my laptop

I had the same thought. Indeed, I just used the one that came with the Chumby, which has been staring from the lid of my machine, in place of the manufacturer's logo, since December. Would be good to have option to buy new stickers, though. Or, better still, printable hi-res downloads of the image, CC-licensed smile

I see an oppurtunity for Chumby Inc to involve Cafepress wink

How about a chumby sticker for the car?  One with the chumby and a 'chumby.com' caption below it.  That way if one didn't want the caption it'd be simple to cut it off.  Perhaps someday the chumby icon itself would be as ubiquitous as bitten fruit, but meanwhile the caption would at least serve to draw people (new customers) to the website.

The stickers are a great idea. More than just showing your pride in your Chumby they are great advertising. There are loads of Ubuntu stickers on laptops - many don't even run Ubuntu but they get the name out to a wider audience.

Hi guys i have selected the model of my new laptop. I am going for Dell but i also want and good looking stickers on in it so i have searched a lot on internet regarding this and came through this website http://decalskin.com/
Is this website is really good in providing laptop with nice stickers?