Topic: what kind of time is impactTime = _accelerometer(11)?

I'm using the accelerometer, and getting readings back from the impactTime variable _accelerometer(11), but the numbers coming back don't seem to have any relation to (say) getTimer().  Can you tell me what sort of time number it is returning?  Basically, I'd like to know if an impact occured recently, and impactTime seemed like a good way to know this.  But it's not clear what I can compare it's result to.

Re: what kind of time is impactTime = _accelerometer(11)?

That value comes from the accelerometer driver, and should be used relative the value of "timestamp" in the same structure, and not in relation to other timers.  The driver uses the driver "timerx" to get the values, which is a monotonically increasing timer based on kernel ticks - I think it's in 10ms increments.

Re: what kind of time is impactTime = _accelerometer(11)?

okay... that timebase does not seem to stay synced with Flash's timebase of msecs since start (getTimer()).  From Flash, can I get to the timerx value?  If not, the impactTime is not very useful in Flash, and I'll probably just end up re-implementing the idea of impactTime by watching the three impact variables and logging the Flash time myself.