Topic: beta control panel bug report - pandora sleep timer + alarm

Yay, I found a bug! Or maybe it's Boo, I found a bug...

Last night I had the sleep timer playing Pandora, and before the timer ended, I had an alarm play the same Pandora station. When the alarm started (and started a new song on the same station) I went into Pandora to thumbs-down the song, but the song menu wouldn't work. So I hit the "skip" button, and Pandora crashed. I relaunched Pandora, and it wanted a login but wouldn't take my Pandora login and since then I haven't been able to log into Pandora. I tried rebooting the Chumby but that didn't help.

I'll try logging in again right after I post this.

Re: beta control panel bug report - pandora sleep timer + alarm

nope, still can't login. How can I clear the pandora settings from my chumby so I can get it to give me a new activation code? I suspect that would help.

never mind, it had just lost its network connection. I reconnected it and now Pandora is happy. I do, however, suspect that the network connection was broken by the above Pandora crash, however.

4 (edited by STOPDELETINGMYPOSTS 2010-09-02 14:07:55)

the bug is only when your connection is dropped or it goes into the sleep mode but the odds  are that you can adjust it without defaulting your other settings. If you have any further questions feel free to PM as I would be glad to answer any of your questions.