Topic: chumbyland problem

i just added chumbyland, and i have know idea what to do, i just get the "welcome to chumbyland" and when i tap the screen nothing happens (i tapped all over)

Re: chumbyland problem

Chumbyland is presently down, has been all day. Earlier today it said that it would return tomorrow, but now it doesn't seem to say even that.  The forums are also down.  It was all working last night.  I know develephant had mentioned changing web hosts at some point, I can only guess (I must iterate it's a guess, I have no idea) that that is what is going on right now.

Don't delete the widget though, it's worth waiting for it to come back!

There's a small graphic at the top of gochumby.com (what mychumbyland.com redirects to) which says Chumbyland is down 1/4-1/5.  So maybe Tuesday.

wayn3w

Chumbyland is now up and running again, it was down due to a server migration.

ok, another problem, i have now advanced to the choose your chum, but when i click the chum i want, the screen turns blue (looses the text arrows and chums as if to advance to the next window) but then the same page (chum selecting page) returns. I have tried to click other chums and over and over again.

refresh your channel. go to control panel>channel>refresh.

didnt work

8 (edited by acb73737 2009-01-05 18:07:15)

1. Restart your chumby
2. if there is a clock or "chumbyland" text in the upper left corner, press it, then press customization, then see your key and enter it at mychumbyland.com/tool. you can pick a character from there.
3. post your problem in the "bugs and issues" section at mychumbyland.com/forum

Mine stays on the prompt "Choose My Chum" Whichever one I click on it comes back to that screen. I can't even get started. I'm thinking it's a firewall issue?

refresh your channel (control panel->channel->refresh)

Done that. Changed channels as well. Also tried to load chumbyland from the default channel.

W6TT6GyA wrote:

Done that. Changed channels as well. Also tried to load chumbyland from the default channel.

Hello,

Are you still having issues?  Everything is up and running.  Let me know so I can get you in. smile

Also, you will get faster tech support over at http://www.mychumbyland.com/forum

Cheers.

Still having Problems as described. I did PM someone over there but have had no response. Twinky I think.

14 (edited by cbreeze 2009-06-15 12:55:31)

W6TT6GyA wrote:

Still having Problems as described. I did PM someone over there but have had no response. Twinky I think.

Can you please hit me directly at chumby@develephant.com - also where are you located, country wise?

And Twinkle did alert me of your message. smile

Cheers.